In 2021, La Française has applied a custom policy based on selected themes, notably climate change:
- Climate: vote against the approval of the accounts of companies, regardless of their sector, not responding to the CDP questionnaire; vote against the approval of the accounts of companies in the energy sectors which do not commit to setting up a "SBT - Science Based Target" CO2 reduction objective.
- Diversity : vote against the election or re-election of male members of the Board of Directors if at the end of this vote the Board is not made up of at least 40% of women.
- Independence of the Board of Directors: vote against the election of non-independent members to the various committees, if:
- at the end of the vote, the audit committee is not composed of 100% independent members.
- at the end of the vote, the remuneration committee is not composed of at least 50% independent members.
- at the end of the vote, the appointment committee is not composed of at least 50% independent members.
- Overboarding: vote against the election or re-election of members of the Board of Directors if they hold more than four mandates at the end of re-election.
- Remuneration: vote against the report or the remuneration policy if there is no clear and transparent policy regarding the holding of shares by the CEO.
The dashboard below allows a detailed view of our voting over the last four years on a rolling basis. It applies to both of our asset management firms : La Française Asset Management (LFAM) and La Française Systematic Asset Management (LF SAM) which can be selected using the "fund family" filter below.