Notice to shareholders of the sub-fund Multistrategies Obligataires
This content is for professional investors only as defined by the MiFID.
The Company’s board of directors (the "Board") hereby informs you that the investment policy of the Sub-Fund has been updated in order to clarify that exposure to equities may also be obtained through coco bonds and that the credit default swaps the Sub-Fund may invest in may be single name and index swaps.
The investment policy will read as follows:
"(…) The sub-fund may invest in, or be exposed to, the following investments up to the
percentage of net assets indicated:
- convertible bonds: 100%
- assets in non-OECD countries: 25%
- cash and cash equivalents: 20%. These may include monetary UCIs or UCIs whose investments’ overall weighted maturity or rate reset frequency does not exceed 12 months
- contingent convertible bonds (coco bonds): 20%
- mortgage- or asset-backed securities: 20%
- other UCITS/UCIs: 10%
- equities (through exposure from convertible bonds and coco bonds): 5%"
Download the document