It's new! "Wellcome by La Française"
La Française Real Estate Managers (REM), an international real estate asset manager with close to €30 billion in Assets under Management (31/12/20221), is committed to building tenant loyalty through positive tenant-user experience.
Ultimately, positive user experience will contribute to reducing vacancy risk and consequently to optimizing the financial performance of the asset manager’s real estate parc. La Française REM aims to “do more and better” for its tenant base with Wellcome by la Française.
La Française Real Estate Managers and its newly created Transformation Unit headed by Jean-Marie Célérier tested and developed, during the sanitary crisis, a new services offer designed to suit its tenants’ business requirements and needs for flexibility. Wellcome by La Française features:
- a traditional commercial lease with an optional restructuring-work expense advance. The tenant can request an advance on expenses, capped at the equivalent of six months’ rent. Only 90% of the advance is reimbursed in exchange for a slight extension of the lease term. Certain conditions apply and no interest is charged.
- a flexible commercial lease with a six-month rolling notice period, designed especially for tenants which require business agility. Additionally, tenants can opt for rent-free periods in exchange for an extension of the notice period. Certain conditions apply, without surcharge.
- a variety of “à la carte” services for which La Française REM has negotiated preferential rates and or conditions for its tenants:
- a range of ready-to-use or customizable office layouts;
- service options to improve employee wellbeing;
- subletting of unoccupied office space.
Wellcome by La Française is for La Française REM tenants only. The service is already operational for twelve office assets, located in France and will be extended to the asset manager’s European office real estate portfolio.
Download the PDF