Reference LFREPI_VIE_2019 - 12/03/2019
- Company : La Française Real Estate Partners International
- Activity : Investment Management
- Job type : VIE
- Location : Francfort
- Deadline to apply : 12/06/2019
- Download this job offer in PDF format
La Française Real Estate Partners International provides a complete investment management service in both direct and indirect real estate investments for a wide range of international clients across continental Europe, the UK and Asia. The company is a recognized specialist in core and core-plus real estate investment strategies throughout Europe.
La Française Group is an asset management firm headquartered in Paris. Over 40 years, La Française has developed core competencies in third party asset management and today has a multi-affiliate business model organized around four core activities: securities, real estate, investment solutions and incubation. The group provides products and services to institutional and private clients worldwide (Paris, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, and the U.S.). La Francaise has more than EUR 65 billion in assets under management.
You will work directly in the Investment Team :
- Market, competition and trend analyzes for the European real estate markets, focus on Germany ;
- Analysis and evaluation of sub-markets, locations and property quality ;
- Sourcing, analysis and evaluation of potential real estate investments and cash flow considerations in the context of purchase process ;
- Development of scenario and risk models ;
- Production of internal and external presentations and case studies. Production of investment committee decision papers ;
- Communication and close cooperation with HQ in Paris, as well as our global clients, brokers, lawyers, banks and other external service providers ;
- “Deal Captain” of real estate due diligence processes and leading contract negotiations until the completion of transactions ;
- In case of turn-key developments: Staying involved in the development process alongside technical advisers or colleagues until technical completion ;
- Preparing commercial decisions during the process ;
- Co-operate with the asset management team in specific asset management tasks.
Experience & educational background
Graduated from university with financial or real estate specialization, you have a first experience (trainee included) in an asset management company, ideally within the investment team.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and written skills in English and German.
- Excellent organization and time management skills including the ability to execute on multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Team player, fast learner, analytical thinking, ability
- Financial modelling and data interrogation in Excel.
Please send your complete application documents including your potential starting date and your desired salary to Mrs. Naheed Ashraf, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact her +49 69 2972438-15 for further information´s.